Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon July 21, 2014
Ice Cream and Antique Cars Galore in Downtown Paris
"You can eat ice cream for three hours!" This Saturday, Downtown Paris hosts their annual Ice Cream Social and Antique Car Show fundraiser. Dig in to 180 gallons of ice cream at themed booths and see shiny cars on display. There's also ice-cream eating contests, frozen t-shirt contests, and inflatables for kids. Downtown Paris Association's Director Kathy Ray joins Sounds Good with the details.
The 5th Annual Downtown Paris Ice Cream Social & Antique Car Show is on the Court Square, Saturday, July 26 from 3 to 6. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for kids.
There are 18 ice-cream teams serving up 180 gallons of frozen treats. Each booth has a unique theme, from Disney's Frozen to 'Chillin' with Penguins.' Participate in the frozen t-shirt contest: where a shirt is frozen in a ball and the first contestant to thaw the shirt and put it on wins!