Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Mon September 30, 2013
I-69 Ramps At Dawson Springs Closing Temporarily
Southbound travelers on Interstate 69 may need to change their route slightly while work is being done on ramps at Dawson Springs. The Transportation Cabinet says a contractor will close the southbound exit and entry ramps at the Kentucky 109 interchange starting today (Monday).
That's Exit 92. The ramps are being closed for about a week while connections for the new I-69/Kentucky 109 interchange configuration are built.
The cabinet says while the ramps are closed, traffic from the Dawson Springs area will have to detour west on U.S. 62 to Princeton to reach I-69 southbound. Meanwhile, southbound traffic traveling to Dawson Springs will need to take U.S. 62 west from Nortonville.