Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon September 30, 2013
I-69 Ramps At Dawson Springs Closing Temporarily
Southbound travelers on Interstate 69 may need to change their route slightly while work is being done on ramps at Dawson Springs. The Transportation Cabinet says a contractor will close the southbound exit and entry ramps at the Kentucky 109 interchange starting today (Monday).
That's Exit 92. The ramps are being closed for about a week while connections for the new I-69/Kentucky 109 interchange configuration are built.
The cabinet says while the ramps are closed, traffic from the Dawson Springs area will have to detour west on U.S. 62 to Princeton to reach I-69 southbound. Meanwhile, southbound traffic traveling to Dawson Springs will need to take U.S. 62 west from Nortonville.