Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon September 30, 2013
I-69 Ramps At Dawson Springs Closing Temporarily
Southbound travelers on Interstate 69 may need to change their route slightly while work is being done on ramps at Dawson Springs. The Transportation Cabinet says a contractor will close the southbound exit and entry ramps at the Kentucky 109 interchange starting today (Monday).
That's Exit 92. The ramps are being closed for about a week while connections for the new I-69/Kentucky 109 interchange configuration are built.
The cabinet says while the ramps are closed, traffic from the Dawson Springs area will have to detour west on U.S. 62 to Princeton to reach I-69 southbound. Meanwhile, southbound traffic traveling to Dawson Springs will need to take U.S. 62 west from Nortonville.