Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Mon September 30, 2013
I-69 Ramps At Dawson Springs Closing Temporarily
Southbound travelers on Interstate 69 may need to change their route slightly while work is being done on ramps at Dawson Springs. The Transportation Cabinet says a contractor will close the southbound exit and entry ramps at the Kentucky 109 interchange starting today (Monday).
That's Exit 92. The ramps are being closed for about a week while connections for the new I-69/Kentucky 109 interchange configuration are built.
The cabinet says while the ramps are closed, traffic from the Dawson Springs area will have to detour west on U.S. 62 to Princeton to reach I-69 southbound. Meanwhile, southbound traffic traveling to Dawson Springs will need to take U.S. 62 west from Nortonville.