Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon September 30, 2013
I-69 Ramps At Dawson Springs Closing Temporarily
Southbound travelers on Interstate 69 may need to change their route slightly while work is being done on ramps at Dawson Springs. The Transportation Cabinet says a contractor will close the southbound exit and entry ramps at the Kentucky 109 interchange starting today (Monday).
That's Exit 92. The ramps are being closed for about a week while connections for the new I-69/Kentucky 109 interchange configuration are built.
The cabinet says while the ramps are closed, traffic from the Dawson Springs area will have to detour west on U.S. 62 to Princeton to reach I-69 southbound. Meanwhile, southbound traffic traveling to Dawson Springs will need to take U.S. 62 west from Nortonville.