Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
KY Lane Restrictions
Mon April 16, 2012
I-69 Lane Restrictions
There will be lane restrictions along Interstate 69, former Western Kentucky Parkway, between Eddyville and the Pennyrile Parkway beginning today. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials say contractors are upgrading overpasses and barrier walls to meet Interstate highway standards. Drivers should slow down and be alert for slowing and merging traffic as they approach marked work zones. Upgrade work is expected to continue into the summer with work zones in several locations.