Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue October 23, 2012
Humane Society Whistleblower Fired
The McCracken County Humane Society has fired the kennel manager at shelter who recently testified against fellow employees for performing improper euthanasia. The Paducah Sun reports MCHS President James Shumaker fired Jeremiah Robertson because he was insubordinate. Robertson says he thinks his termination was unfair and says he has contacted a lawyer. One of the employees charged with improper euthanasia continues to work at the facility.