Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue October 23, 2012
Humane Society Whistleblower Fired
The McCracken County Humane Society has fired the kennel manager at shelter who recently testified against fellow employees for performing improper euthanasia. The Paducah Sun reports MCHS President James Shumaker fired Jeremiah Robertson because he was insubordinate. Robertson says he thinks his termination was unfair and says he has contacted a lawyer. One of the employees charged with improper euthanasia continues to work at the facility.