Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Mon July 1, 2013
Human Remains Found in Madisonville
Hopkins County Coroner Wayne Burton has determined that bones found in a Madisonville creek are human.
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office received a call on Saturday from residents on Continental Drive saying they had found multiple bones in the creek behind their houses.
The investigation is ongoing.