Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon July 1, 2013
Human Remains Found in Madisonville
Hopkins County Coroner Wayne Burton has determined that bones found in a Madisonville creek are human.
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office received a call on Saturday from residents on Continental Drive saying they had found multiple bones in the creek behind their houses.
The investigation is ongoing.