Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Mon July 1, 2013
Human Remains Found in Madisonville
Hopkins County Coroner Wayne Burton has determined that bones found in a Madisonville creek are human.
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office received a call on Saturday from residents on Continental Drive saying they had found multiple bones in the creek behind their houses.
The investigation is ongoing.