Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon July 1, 2013
Human Remains Found in Madisonville
Hopkins County Coroner Wayne Burton has determined that bones found in a Madisonville creek are human.
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office received a call on Saturday from residents on Continental Drive saying they had found multiple bones in the creek behind their houses.
The investigation is ongoing.