Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue November 5, 2013
How to Maximize your Social Security Benefits
Kiplinger's Personal Finance Editorial Director Kevin McCormally visits Sounds Good to discuss maximizing social security benefits by addressing such questions as: "Is it better to start claiming social security benefits at age 62, 65 or 70?" "Will social security still be around in 10, 20 or 30 years?" "If you are a veteran, are you allowed to claim Social Security benefits and military benefits?" and "How can you maximize your lifetime retirement income?"