Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri November 9, 2007
Hospital Ground Breaking
By Katie Walker
Murray, KY – Calloway County Hospital Officials broke ground this afternoon on a 30 million dollar addition.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Katie Walker's report.