Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon February 1, 2010
Hospital Comes to Agreement, Won't Drop Patients
By Angela Hatton
Paris, TN – Patients at the Henry County Medical Center won't have to worry about having their service cut, at least for now. The Paris Post Intelligencer reported late last week HCMC learned Blue Cross insurance planned to reduce the TennCare service rate. Hospital board members had agreed to turn down Blue Cross Tenn Care Patients, except in an emergency. Today, Administrator Tom Gee said the board has come to a resolution with Blue Cross. Gee says the agreement is good for this year, and the hospital hopes to renegotiate next year. Officials say some people will likely lose coverage at that time.