Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Thu December 11, 2008
Horse industry less than stable during economic trot
By Stu Johnson
Frankfort, KY – Each year, the horse industry typically exerts a four billion dollar economic impact on the Commonwealth of Kentucky. But, in trying economic times, those dollars could be harder to come by. The shortfall could be noticed both on the farm and in city hall. Kentucky Public Radio's Stu Johnson has this report.