Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri July 10, 2009
Hopkinsville Turns Railroad into Park
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – Hopkinsville is one step closer to getting a city-wide park system. Officials are planning to turn a section of an abandoned army railroad into a green way trail. Rail Spur Advisory Committee Chairman Guy Howie says the initial cost of the project would be around 800-thousand dollars, but grants would help ease the city's financial burden. The trail proposal is before the city mayor for consideration.