Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Roads & Highways
Mon February 11, 2013
Hopkinsville Road Closes for Sewer Line Replacement
A series of nighttime road closures begin tonight in Hopkinsville so workers can replace a major sewer line. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says KY 380/Country Club Lane will be closed between Canton Pike and Cox Mill Road from approximately 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day through Friday.
The contractor will maintain local access for homeowners on each side of the closure point.