Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Roads & Highways
Mon February 11, 2013
Hopkinsville Road Closes for Sewer Line Replacement
A series of nighttime road closures begin tonight in Hopkinsville so workers can replace a major sewer line. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says KY 380/Country Club Lane will be closed between Canton Pike and Cox Mill Road from approximately 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day through Friday.
The contractor will maintain local access for homeowners on each side of the closure point.