Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Roads & Highways
Mon February 11, 2013
Hopkinsville Road Closes for Sewer Line Replacement
A series of nighttime road closures begin tonight in Hopkinsville so workers can replace a major sewer line. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says KY 380/Country Club Lane will be closed between Canton Pike and Cox Mill Road from approximately 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day through Friday.
The contractor will maintain local access for homeowners on each side of the closure point.