Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Roads & Highways
Mon February 11, 2013
Hopkinsville Road Closes for Sewer Line Replacement
A series of nighttime road closures begin tonight in Hopkinsville so workers can replace a major sewer line. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says KY 380/Country Club Lane will be closed between Canton Pike and Cox Mill Road from approximately 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day through Friday.
The contractor will maintain local access for homeowners on each side of the closure point.