Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Roads & Highways
Mon February 11, 2013
Hopkinsville Road Closes for Sewer Line Replacement
A series of nighttime road closures begin tonight in Hopkinsville so workers can replace a major sewer line. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says KY 380/Country Club Lane will be closed between Canton Pike and Cox Mill Road from approximately 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. every day through Friday.
The contractor will maintain local access for homeowners on each side of the closure point.