Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri May 23, 2014
Hopkinsville Poised for New Visitors Center
This Tuesday the Hopkinsville City Council approved a memorandum of agreement outlining the financing of the construction of a Visitors and Welcome Center at the Trail of Tears Park.
Kate Lochte speaks with former Murray State University Regent and Hopkinsville businesswoman, Peg Hays about the vision for this project, estimated to be a $650,000 investment for a 3,000 square foot facility.
Hear Kate's interview with Peg here:
Read more about tourism in Hopkinsville here.