Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri May 23, 2014
Hopkinsville Poised for New Visitors Center
This Tuesday the Hopkinsville City Council approved a memorandum of agreement outlining the financing of the construction of a Visitors and Welcome Center at the Trail of Tears Park.
Kate Lochte speaks with former Murray State University Regent and Hopkinsville businesswoman, Peg Hays about the vision for this project, estimated to be a $650,000 investment for a 3,000 square foot facility.
Hear Kate's interview with Peg here:
Read more about tourism in Hopkinsville here.