Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri May 23, 2014
Hopkinsville Poised for New Visitors Center
This Tuesday the Hopkinsville City Council approved a memorandum of agreement outlining the financing of the construction of a Visitors and Welcome Center at the Trail of Tears Park.
Kate Lochte speaks with former Murray State University Regent and Hopkinsville businesswoman, Peg Hays about the vision for this project, estimated to be a $650,000 investment for a 3,000 square foot facility.
Hear Kate's interview with Peg here:
Read more about tourism in Hopkinsville here.