Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri May 23, 2014
Hopkinsville Poised for New Visitors Center
This Tuesday the Hopkinsville City Council approved a memorandum of agreement outlining the financing of the construction of a Visitors and Welcome Center at the Trail of Tears Park.
Kate Lochte speaks with former Murray State University Regent and Hopkinsville businesswoman, Peg Hays about the vision for this project, estimated to be a $650,000 investment for a 3,000 square foot facility.
Hear Kate's interview with Peg here:
Read more about tourism in Hopkinsville here.