Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Fri May 23, 2014
Hopkinsville Poised for New Visitors Center
This Tuesday the Hopkinsville City Council approved a memorandum of agreement outlining the financing of the construction of a Visitors and Welcome Center at the Trail of Tears Park.
Kate Lochte speaks with former Murray State University Regent and Hopkinsville businesswoman, Peg Hays about the vision for this project, estimated to be a $650,000 investment for a 3,000 square foot facility.
Hear Kate's interview with Peg here:
Read more about tourism in Hopkinsville here.