Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon June 1, 2009
Hopkinsville Man Tried for Attempted Murder
By Casey Northcutt
Hopkinsville, KY – A Hopkinsville man is on trial today in the Christian County Circuit Court for pulling out a handgun in a crowd and pointing it at a patrol car. The Hopkinsville Police Department says officers arrested convicted felon Kendall Montez Randolph on March 30 after he pulled the gun then attempted to run from police. He is charged with attempted murder of a police officer, possession of drug paraphernalia and alcohol intoxication, among other crimes. His trial will last through tomorrow.