Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Mon June 1, 2009
Hopkinsville Man Tried for Attempted Murder
By Casey Northcutt
Hopkinsville, KY – A Hopkinsville man is on trial today in the Christian County Circuit Court for pulling out a handgun in a crowd and pointing it at a patrol car. The Hopkinsville Police Department says officers arrested convicted felon Kendall Montez Randolph on March 30 after he pulled the gun then attempted to run from police. He is charged with attempted murder of a police officer, possession of drug paraphernalia and alcohol intoxication, among other crimes. His trial will last through tomorrow.