Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon June 1, 2009
Hopkinsville Man Tried for Attempted Murder
By Casey Northcutt
Hopkinsville, KY – A Hopkinsville man is on trial today in the Christian County Circuit Court for pulling out a handgun in a crowd and pointing it at a patrol car. The Hopkinsville Police Department says officers arrested convicted felon Kendall Montez Randolph on March 30 after he pulled the gun then attempted to run from police. He is charged with attempted murder of a police officer, possession of drug paraphernalia and alcohol intoxication, among other crimes. His trial will last through tomorrow.