Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon June 1, 2009
Hopkinsville Man Tried for Attempted Murder
By Casey Northcutt
Hopkinsville, KY – A Hopkinsville man is on trial today in the Christian County Circuit Court for pulling out a handgun in a crowd and pointing it at a patrol car. The Hopkinsville Police Department says officers arrested convicted felon Kendall Montez Randolph on March 30 after he pulled the gun then attempted to run from police. He is charged with attempted murder of a police officer, possession of drug paraphernalia and alcohol intoxication, among other crimes. His trial will last through tomorrow.