Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri May 29, 2009
Hopkinsville Man Sentenced for Rape
By Casey Northcutt
Hopkinsville, KY – A Hopkinsville man will serve 45 years in prison for raping a mentally handicapped woman for thirteen years. Christian Circuit Court officials confirm 44-year-old David Hoff was sentenced Wednesday following his first degree rape convictions. Hoff fathered three children with the woman during a period of sexual abuse that continued from 1994 to 2007. Hoff has additional rape and incest charges pending against him for allegedly raping one of children he fathered with the woman. That trial date is set for August 10th.