Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu January 23, 2014
Hopkinsville iFest Celebrates Global Heritage
Hopkinsville's annual international festival celebrates global heritage with music, performances, food and activities for all ages. Mary Migala of iFest Hopkinsville joins us during Sounds Good to talk about the International Festival March 7 and 8 at the James E. Bruce Convention center.
"We have vendors come together from all over parts of Kentucky and Tennessee, as well as other states, just showcasing their countries; including their foods, their attire, information about their culture, and giving us a glimpse of what their country is like."
Mary Migala speaks over the phone with Kate about Hopkinsville's 5th Annual iFest. This year looks promising as the largest the festival has ever been, representing all cultures in the Hopkinsville area, as well as many more. iFest Hopkinsville is a family event and will be celebrated by people of all ages from Hopkinsville and the surrounding areas.
The festival includes indoor entertainment, children's activities, a kite festival, costume pageant, Global Village with cultural displays, and more. Admission is free, food and merchandise available for purchase.