Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon April 8, 2013
Hopkinsville Death Ruled a Homicide
Hopkinsville police are investigating a woman's weekend death as a homicide.
The HPD says 44 year old Kathleen Davis was found dead by a neighbor at her apartment complex Saturday. Public Information Officer Paul Ray says the cause of death was asphyxiation and is now being investigated as a murder. Anyone with information regarding the death is encouraged to contact the Hopkinsville Police Department.