Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon April 8, 2013
Hopkinsville Death Ruled a Homicide
Hopkinsville police are investigating a woman's weekend death as a homicide.
The HPD says 44 year old Kathleen Davis was found dead by a neighbor at her apartment complex Saturday. Public Information Officer Paul Ray says the cause of death was asphyxiation and is now being investigated as a murder. Anyone with information regarding the death is encouraged to contact the Hopkinsville Police Department.