Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon April 8, 2013
Hopkinsville Death Ruled a Homicide
Hopkinsville police are investigating a woman's weekend death as a homicide.
The HPD says 44 year old Kathleen Davis was found dead by a neighbor at her apartment complex Saturday. Public Information Officer Paul Ray says the cause of death was asphyxiation and is now being investigated as a murder. Anyone with information regarding the death is encouraged to contact the Hopkinsville Police Department.