Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon April 8, 2013
Hopkinsville Death Ruled a Homicide
Hopkinsville police are investigating a woman's weekend death as a homicide.
The HPD says 44 year old Kathleen Davis was found dead by a neighbor at her apartment complex Saturday. Public Information Officer Paul Ray says the cause of death was asphyxiation and is now being investigated as a murder. Anyone with information regarding the death is encouraged to contact the Hopkinsville Police Department.