Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue November 6, 2012
Hopkinsville Community College Unveils Transition Center
Hopkinsville Community College plans to unveil a new center to ease students’ transition into a four-year university or the workforce. The Student Transition Center consolidates HCC’s career, transfer and veteran’s services. Murray State University, Lindsey Wilson College, Austin Peay University and Western Kentucky University are all on-site partners with the new center.
HCC is hosting an open house for the facility Nov. 8th and Nov. 14.