Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue November 6, 2012
Hopkinsville Community College Unveils Transition Center
Hopkinsville Community College plans to unveil a new center to ease students’ transition into a four-year university or the workforce. The Student Transition Center consolidates HCC’s career, transfer and veteran’s services. Murray State University, Lindsey Wilson College, Austin Peay University and Western Kentucky University are all on-site partners with the new center.
HCC is hosting an open house for the facility Nov. 8th and Nov. 14.