Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Tue November 6, 2012
Hopkinsville Community College Unveils Transition Center
Hopkinsville Community College plans to unveil a new center to ease students’ transition into a four-year university or the workforce. The Student Transition Center consolidates HCC’s career, transfer and veteran’s services. Murray State University, Lindsey Wilson College, Austin Peay University and Western Kentucky University are all on-site partners with the new center.
HCC is hosting an open house for the facility Nov. 8th and Nov. 14.