Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Tue November 6, 2012
Hopkinsville Community College Unveils Transition Center
Hopkinsville Community College plans to unveil a new center to ease students’ transition into a four-year university or the workforce. The Student Transition Center consolidates HCC’s career, transfer and veteran’s services. Murray State University, Lindsey Wilson College, Austin Peay University and Western Kentucky University are all on-site partners with the new center.
HCC is hosting an open house for the facility Nov. 8th and Nov. 14.