Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Thu July 18, 2013
Hopkinsville Community College Renews Accreditation
Hopkinsville Community College has successfully renewed its accreditation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools or SACS. The process which takes place every 10 years ended this week with a a follow up review.
HCC Interim President Patrick Lake says the college will now focus on its Literatzi program which encourages reading amongst the student body. Hopkinsville Community College's enrollment totals more than 3500 students between its Hopkinsville and Fort Campbell campuses. Murray State is also in the process of renewing its accreditation with SACS.