Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu July 18, 2013
Hopkinsville Community College Renews Accreditation
Hopkinsville Community College has successfully renewed its accreditation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools or SACS. The process which takes place every 10 years ended this week with a a follow up review.
HCC Interim President Patrick Lake says the college will now focus on its Literatzi program which encourages reading amongst the student body. Hopkinsville Community College's enrollment totals more than 3500 students between its Hopkinsville and Fort Campbell campuses. Murray State is also in the process of renewing its accreditation with SACS.