Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Wed July 11, 2012
Hopkinsville Agencies Awarded Contracts
Western Kentucky health agencies will receive almost $35 million in awarded contracts. The state legislative Government Contract Review Committee approved the contracts yesterday; a majority of the money will go to Hopkinsville based health and family service agencies.
Pennyroyal Regional Mental Health-Mental Retardation Board will receive the largest contract of $13.5 million. Other agencies receiving contracts include Pennyrile Allied Community Services, Pennyroyal Mental Health and the Pennyrile Area Development District, all based in Hopkinsville.