Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Wed July 11, 2012
Hopkinsville Agencies Awarded Contracts
Western Kentucky health agencies will receive almost $35 million in awarded contracts. The state legislative Government Contract Review Committee approved the contracts yesterday; a majority of the money will go to Hopkinsville based health and family service agencies.
Pennyroyal Regional Mental Health-Mental Retardation Board will receive the largest contract of $13.5 million. Other agencies receiving contracts include Pennyrile Allied Community Services, Pennyroyal Mental Health and the Pennyrile Area Development District, all based in Hopkinsville.