Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed July 11, 2012
Hopkinsville Agencies Awarded Contracts
Western Kentucky health agencies will receive almost $35 million in awarded contracts. The state legislative Government Contract Review Committee approved the contracts yesterday; a majority of the money will go to Hopkinsville based health and family service agencies.
Pennyroyal Regional Mental Health-Mental Retardation Board will receive the largest contract of $13.5 million. Other agencies receiving contracts include Pennyrile Allied Community Services, Pennyroyal Mental Health and the Pennyrile Area Development District, all based in Hopkinsville.