Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed July 11, 2012
Hopkinsville Agencies Awarded Contracts
Western Kentucky health agencies will receive almost $35 million in awarded contracts. The state legislative Government Contract Review Committee approved the contracts yesterday; a majority of the money will go to Hopkinsville based health and family service agencies.
Pennyroyal Regional Mental Health-Mental Retardation Board will receive the largest contract of $13.5 million. Other agencies receiving contracts include Pennyrile Allied Community Services, Pennyroyal Mental Health and the Pennyrile Area Development District, all based in Hopkinsville.