Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 22, 2012
Hickman Man Leads Sheriff Deputies on Chase
A Hickman man is in Graves County Jail after shooting at a Sheriff’s deputy Saturday afternoon. Sheriff Dewayne Redmon says 35 year old Terry Patterson was wanted for a non-violent warrant when he shot at the deputy, then led him on a 90 mile per hour chase through Kaler, Kentucky. Redmon says Patterson then pulled into a driveway and barricaded himself in his car for an hour. He says Patterson eventually disarmed himself and was arrested. Patterson faces charges of Attempted Murder of a Police Officer, Wanton Endangerment of a Police Officer, Possession of a Handgun by a Felon, and several driving offenses.