Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue October 20, 2009
Henry County on Board for Solar Industry
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Henry County, Tennessee is joining three neighboring counties to pitch itself as a good place for the solar industry to locate. The group has created a marketing brochure to dsistribute to potentional run-off industries that could be created nearby after Clarksville's new semi-conductor plant open in 2012. The group that includes Benton, Carroll, and Weakley counties promotes itself as "the central corridor of the Volunteer State solar initiative."