Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue October 20, 2009
Henry County on Board for Solar Industry
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Henry County, Tennessee is joining three neighboring counties to pitch itself as a good place for the solar industry to locate. The group has created a marketing brochure to dsistribute to potentional run-off industries that could be created nearby after Clarksville's new semi-conductor plant open in 2012. The group that includes Benton, Carroll, and Weakley counties promotes itself as "the central corridor of the Volunteer State solar initiative."