Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue October 20, 2009
Henry County on Board for Solar Industry
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Henry County, Tennessee is joining three neighboring counties to pitch itself as a good place for the solar industry to locate. The group has created a marketing brochure to dsistribute to potentional run-off industries that could be created nearby after Clarksville's new semi-conductor plant open in 2012. The group that includes Benton, Carroll, and Weakley counties promotes itself as "the central corridor of the Volunteer State solar initiative."