Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue October 20, 2009
Henry County on Board for Solar Industry
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Henry County, Tennessee is joining three neighboring counties to pitch itself as a good place for the solar industry to locate. The group has created a marketing brochure to dsistribute to potentional run-off industries that could be created nearby after Clarksville's new semi-conductor plant open in 2012. The group that includes Benton, Carroll, and Weakley counties promotes itself as "the central corridor of the Volunteer State solar initiative."