Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue October 13, 2009
Health Inspector Fired
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – The Todd County Public Health Director has fired a health inspector for not performing his duties. Senior Environmentalist Malcom Rust was put on administrative leave September 29. However, after an October 8th meeting, Public Health Director Leslie Daniels terminated Rust's employment. In a letter posted on the Kentucky New Era website, Rust's failures include not performing inspections, not issuing proper permits, and violating department authority. The department has assigned another inspector to complete Rust's duties.