Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon December 3, 2012
HCC Ranked Among Fastest Growing Community Colleges
Hopkinsville Community College made the list of fastest growing community colleges. The magazine Community College Week reports HCC grew 15.4 percent between 2010 and 2011, making it the 5th fastest growing school in its size category.
HCC president Jim Selbe expects this year’s growth to be smaller due to students dropping out to find jobs, and a reduction in federal grant funding. Bowling Green Technical College and Somerset Community College also ranked.