Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue October 23, 2012
HCC Accepting Applications for New Board Members
Hopkinsville Community College seeks applications for its Board of Directors. The Nominating Commission looks to fill three positions. Six-year terms expired in September for current board chair Bettie Wallace, vice chair John Rittenhouse III, and board member Gary Logan.
HCC spokesperson Rena Young says all three plan to serve until they are replaced or reappointed. The state accepts applications through Nov. 14.
To request an application, please contact Cindy Cannon, deputy director of the Governor’s Office of Boards and Commissions, by calling 502-564-2611or by email at email@example.com. The application is also available on the Governor’s website.