Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Tue October 23, 2012
HCC Accepting Applications for New Board Members
Hopkinsville Community College seeks applications for its Board of Directors. The Nominating Commission looks to fill three positions. Six-year terms expired in September for current board chair Bettie Wallace, vice chair John Rittenhouse III, and board member Gary Logan.
HCC spokesperson Rena Young says all three plan to serve until they are replaced or reappointed. The state accepts applications through Nov. 14.
To request an application, please contact Cindy Cannon, deputy director of the Governor’s Office of Boards and Commissions, by calling 502-564-2611or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application is also available on the Governor’s website.