Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue October 29, 2013
'On the Grid,' Regulations for Electric Utilities Part 3
By Kate Lochte
In the third of three conversations with freelance writer Nancy Grant of Louisville, she and Kate discuss her series “On The Grid” for Kentucky Living magazine, about how regulations keep the complex electric utility system running smoothly.