Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue October 29, 2013
'On the Grid,' Regulations for Electric Utilities Part 3
By Kate Lochte
In the third of three conversations with freelance writer Nancy Grant of Louisville, she and Kate discuss her series “On The Grid” for Kentucky Living magazine, about how regulations keep the complex electric utility system running smoothly.