Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue October 29, 2013
'On the Grid,' Regulations for Electric Utilities Part 3
By Kate Lochte
In the third of three conversations with freelance writer Nancy Grant of Louisville, she and Kate discuss her series “On The Grid” for Kentucky Living magazine, about how regulations keep the complex electric utility system running smoothly.