Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed August 8, 2012
Great River Road Gets More Money for Signs
The Federal Highway Administration has granted $120,330 to improve signage along the Kentucky Great River Road that runs through four western Kentucky counties. Many of the new signs will alert drivers to the presence of bicyclists, hikers and horseback riders along the National Scenic Byway. The Kentucky Great River Road runs 63 miles along the Mississippi River through Ballard, Carlisle, Hickman and Fulton counties. It’s part of a highway corridor that follows the Mississippi River from its source in Minnesota to the Gulf of Mexico.