Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue August 28, 2012
Graves Murder Trial Set for Next March
Two Graves County men charged with murder in a triple shooting will face a March 2013 trial. The Paducah Sun reports Kenon Andrews and Jacob Carder appeared in Graves Circuit Court yesterday. Judge Timothy Starks set a joint trial for March 3. Police say Carder and Andrews shot 25-year-old Ashley Lambert, 22-year-old Jonathan Cagle and 18-year-old Whitley Moore last March. Moore was the only survivor.