Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue August 28, 2012
Graves Murder Trial Set for Next March
Two Graves County men charged with murder in a triple shooting will face a March 2013 trial. The Paducah Sun reports Kenon Andrews and Jacob Carder appeared in Graves Circuit Court yesterday. Judge Timothy Starks set a joint trial for March 3. Police say Carder and Andrews shot 25-year-old Ashley Lambert, 22-year-old Jonathan Cagle and 18-year-old Whitley Moore last March. Moore was the only survivor.