Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue August 28, 2012
Graves Murder Trial Set for Next March
Two Graves County men charged with murder in a triple shooting will face a March 2013 trial. The Paducah Sun reports Kenon Andrews and Jacob Carder appeared in Graves Circuit Court yesterday. Judge Timothy Starks set a joint trial for March 3. Police say Carder and Andrews shot 25-year-old Ashley Lambert, 22-year-old Jonathan Cagle and 18-year-old Whitley Moore last March. Moore was the only survivor.