Most Active Stories
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
- Pro-McConnell NRA Mailer Blasting Bloomberg Comes As Senator Defends Wife's Role on Bloomberg Board
- VIDEO: Vickie Vaughn Band Plays 'Sounds Good Live Lunch'
- Report: Alison Lundergan Grimes May Have Received Illegal Campaign Help From Her Father
Tue August 28, 2012
Graves Murder Trial Set for Next March
Two Graves County men charged with murder in a triple shooting will face a March 2013 trial. The Paducah Sun reports Kenon Andrews and Jacob Carder appeared in Graves Circuit Court yesterday. Judge Timothy Starks set a joint trial for March 3. Police say Carder and Andrews shot 25-year-old Ashley Lambert, 22-year-old Jonathan Cagle and 18-year-old Whitley Moore last March. Moore was the only survivor.