Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue August 28, 2012
Graves Murder Trial Set for Next March
Two Graves County men charged with murder in a triple shooting will face a March 2013 trial. The Paducah Sun reports Kenon Andrews and Jacob Carder appeared in Graves Circuit Court yesterday. Judge Timothy Starks set a joint trial for March 3. Police say Carder and Andrews shot 25-year-old Ashley Lambert, 22-year-old Jonathan Cagle and 18-year-old Whitley Moore last March. Moore was the only survivor.