Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Roads & Highways
Fri December 14, 2012
Graves County Road Closure
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will close a portion of KY 1748 in Graves County starting Dec. 18. Workers will conduct substructure repairs to the Obion Creek Branch Bridge. The closure is between Bostick Lane and Calhoun Street about a mile southeast of US 45.
The road will be closed around the clock until 3 p.m. on Dec. 21.