Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Roads & Highways
Fri December 14, 2012
Graves County Road Closure
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will close a portion of KY 1748 in Graves County starting Dec. 18. Workers will conduct substructure repairs to the Obion Creek Branch Bridge. The closure is between Bostick Lane and Calhoun Street about a mile southeast of US 45.
The road will be closed around the clock until 3 p.m. on Dec. 21.