Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Roads & Highways
Fri December 14, 2012
Graves County Road Closure
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will close a portion of KY 1748 in Graves County starting Dec. 18. Workers will conduct substructure repairs to the Obion Creek Branch Bridge. The closure is between Bostick Lane and Calhoun Street about a mile southeast of US 45.
The road will be closed around the clock until 3 p.m. on Dec. 21.