Grant Available for Kentucky Adult Students

Apr 5, 2013


Kentucky higher education officials say some adult students may be eligible for student aid known as the Go Higher Grant with awards as much as $1,000.

The grants are for students 24 or older who are enrolled less than half-time at a participating Kentucky college or university and are seeking their first undergraduate degree.

Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be U.S. citizens, nationals or permanent residents. More information about the grant can be found at