Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri April 5, 2013
Grant Available for Kentucky Adult Students
Kentucky higher education officials say some adult students may be eligible for student aid known as the Go Higher Grant with awards as much as $1,000.
The grants are for students 24 or older who are enrolled less than half-time at a participating Kentucky college or university and are seeking their first undergraduate degree.
Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be U.S. citizens, nationals or permanent residents. More information about the grant can be found at http://www.kheaa.com.