Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Around the Nation
Sat May 17, 2014
Gender And Money At The Helm Of 'The New York Times'
Originally published on Sat May 17, 2014 10:29 am
Rumors are flying over the firing of The New York Time's first female editor, Jill Abramson. Scott Simon talks with NPR's David Folkenflik about how gender and compensation may have played a roll.