Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon May 14, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – A re-appearing face in Kentucky politics is that of Lexington attorney, Gatewood Galbraith. His last bid for Governor garnered 15 percent of the vote. This year he is fighting his way to the Capital with change on his mind. Chad Lampe recently spoke with Mr. Galbraith about his campaign.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's interview with Galbraith.