Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu April 25, 2013
Gary Edward Barg, on Caring for the Caregiver at Paducah's Carson Center
Today on Sounds Good, Kate Lochte meets Gary Edward Barg, Founder and CEO of Today’s Caregiver Magazine and its companion website caregiver.com. He’s the Keynote speaker for the Purchase Area Development District caregiving seminar on May 2nd at the Carson Center in Paducah. His presentation is focused on the question: If you are caring for someone, who is caring for you? It will be an informative day of discussion and information for family caregivers, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.