Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu December 18, 2008
A Full Cup, the Art of Couponing
By Jacque Day with Ronda Gibson
Western Kentucky – With the holiday season at hand in these tenuous economic times, a deal on groceries can make for a spirit-lifting perk. A resourceful online group is taking on shopping savings at a heightened level, by a means considered by some to be a dying art: couponing. Jacque Day explores the world of a young Western Kentucky wife who saves enough money using coupons to amount to a part-time monthly income. For more information, visit www.afullcup.com.
Jacque Day co-produced this segment with WKMS Promotion and Development Director Ronda Gibson.