Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu December 18, 2008
A Full Cup, the Art of Couponing
By Jacque Day with Ronda Gibson
Western Kentucky – With the holiday season at hand in these tenuous economic times, a deal on groceries can make for a spirit-lifting perk. A resourceful online group is taking on shopping savings at a heightened level, by a means considered by some to be a dying art: couponing. Jacque Day explores the world of a young Western Kentucky wife who saves enough money using coupons to amount to a part-time monthly income. For more information, visit www.afullcup.com.
Jacque Day co-produced this segment with WKMS Promotion and Development Director Ronda Gibson.