Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu December 18, 2008
A Full Cup, the Art of Couponing
By Jacque Day with Ronda Gibson
Western Kentucky – With the holiday season at hand in these tenuous economic times, a deal on groceries can make for a spirit-lifting perk. A resourceful online group is taking on shopping savings at a heightened level, by a means considered by some to be a dying art: couponing. Jacque Day explores the world of a young Western Kentucky wife who saves enough money using coupons to amount to a part-time monthly income. For more information, visit www.afullcup.com.
Jacque Day co-produced this segment with WKMS Promotion and Development Director Ronda Gibson.