Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon March 4, 2013
Ft. Campbell Opens Renovated Women’s Clinic
Army medical officials are set to open a renovated women’s health clinic today at Fort Campbell’s Blanchfield Army Community Hospital.
The almost eight and a half million dollar renovation started in February of 2012 with collaboration from staff members to create a patient-center design. Obstetric patients will benefit from a breastfeeding room, a 3-D ultrasound room, and large areas for education and group appointments. The environmentally friendly clinic now encompasses 28 thousand square feet.