Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri October 26, 2012
Ft. Campbell Deputy Commanding General Leaving
The 101st Airborne Division's deputy commanding general for support, Brigadier General William Hickman is leaving Fort Campbell for another command position. The installation on the Kentucky-Tennessee border is holding a ceremony on Friday to bid farewell to Hickman.
He will be the new commanding general for the Joint Readiness Training Center and Fort Polk, Louisiana. Brigadier General Ronald F. Lewis has been named as the new deputy commanding general for support under Major Gen. James C. McConville. Lewis previously served as the commander of the 159th Combat Aviation Brigade at Fort Campbell from July 2007 to March 2010.