Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri October 26, 2012
Ft. Campbell Deputy Commanding General Leaving
The 101st Airborne Division's deputy commanding general for support, Brigadier General William Hickman is leaving Fort Campbell for another command position. The installation on the Kentucky-Tennessee border is holding a ceremony on Friday to bid farewell to Hickman.
He will be the new commanding general for the Joint Readiness Training Center and Fort Polk, Louisiana. Brigadier General Ronald F. Lewis has been named as the new deputy commanding general for support under Major Gen. James C. McConville. Lewis previously served as the commander of the 159th Combat Aviation Brigade at Fort Campbell from July 2007 to March 2010.