Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Front Page Episodes
Mon January 7, 2013
Front Page Sunday 1/6
There are host of issues awaiting Kentucky lawmakers when they get to Frankfort this Tuesday. From industrial hemp and a state-wide health benefits exchange to state pension reform and how student achievement data is used, they have a lot on their plates. We’ll look ahead to the 2013 Kentucky General Assembly. We’ll also hear a conversation with Murray Calloway County Hospital CEO Jerry Penner about how our region’s healthcare continues to develop, and speak with outgoing Kentucky Education Department Communications Director Lisa Gross to find out how learning in the state has grown over the last three decades.