Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Front Page Episodes
Mon January 7, 2013
Front Page Sunday 1/6
There are host of issues awaiting Kentucky lawmakers when they get to Frankfort this Tuesday. From industrial hemp and a state-wide health benefits exchange to state pension reform and how student achievement data is used, they have a lot on their plates. We’ll look ahead to the 2013 Kentucky General Assembly. We’ll also hear a conversation with Murray Calloway County Hospital CEO Jerry Penner about how our region’s healthcare continues to develop, and speak with outgoing Kentucky Education Department Communications Director Lisa Gross to find out how learning in the state has grown over the last three decades.