Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Fri July 5, 2013
Free Museum Admission Offered Locally to Military Families
Twenty-five Kentucky museums, including four in Paducah and Owensboro are offering free admission to active-duty military personnel and their families through Labor Day.
The Blue Star military family benefits interest group sponsors the nationwide campaign. This is the third year Kentucky museums have participated in the program.
Here is a full listing of Blue Star museums in Kentucky: