Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri July 19, 2013
Free Medical Services Coming to Mayfield
Free medical services will be offered in August in Mayfield thanks to a partnership between the Department of Defense and Delta Regional Authority. Mayor Teresa Cantrell says the medical, dental and eye care services will be offered through the DOD’s Innovative Readiness Training Program, which aims to prepare the military in case of a disaster and provide services to the community.
The free clinic is set for August 5-13 at the old Morgan Haugh Clinic behind Stone’s Healthmart.