Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Fri July 19, 2013
Free Medical Services Coming to Mayfield
Free medical services will be offered in August in Mayfield thanks to a partnership between the Department of Defense and Delta Regional Authority. Mayor Teresa Cantrell says the medical, dental and eye care services will be offered through the DOD’s Innovative Readiness Training Program, which aims to prepare the military in case of a disaster and provide services to the community.
The free clinic is set for August 5-13 at the old Morgan Haugh Clinic behind Stone’s Healthmart.