Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue October 23, 2012
Foust Recuses Himself from Jackson Case
Calloway Circuit Judge Dennis Foust has recused himself from the vehicular assault case against Murray State University basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson. The Paducah Sun reports Foust wants to remove any question of bias from his participation in the case. Foust was to sentence Jackson yesterday, but has instead postponed the hearing until November 13th to allow for a special judge to hear the case. Jackson is charged with assaulting two people with his car in the Murray Wal-Mart parking lot in September.