Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue October 23, 2012
Foust Recuses Himself from Jackson Case
Calloway Circuit Judge Dennis Foust has recused himself from the vehicular assault case against Murray State University basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson. The Paducah Sun reports Foust wants to remove any question of bias from his participation in the case. Foust was to sentence Jackson yesterday, but has instead postponed the hearing until November 13th to allow for a special judge to hear the case. Jackson is charged with assaulting two people with his car in the Murray Wal-Mart parking lot in September.