Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon October 28, 2013
Former KY Supreme Court Justice Schroder Dies
The family of former Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Wil Schroder says he has died.
His cousin, Kenton County Judge-executive Steve Arlinghaus, told The Kentucky Enquirer that the 67-year-old passed away late Saturday night.
Schroder retired from the court in January after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. Before being elected to an eight-year term on the Supreme Court in 2006, he served on the Court of Appeals for 15 years and as a trial judge on Kenton District Court for nearly eight years.