Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 28, 2013
Former KY Supreme Court Justice Schroder Dies
The family of former Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Wil Schroder says he has died.
His cousin, Kenton County Judge-executive Steve Arlinghaus, told The Kentucky Enquirer that the 67-year-old passed away late Saturday night.
Schroder retired from the court in January after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. Before being elected to an eight-year term on the Supreme Court in 2006, he served on the Court of Appeals for 15 years and as a trial judge on Kenton District Court for nearly eight years.