Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon October 28, 2013
Former KY Supreme Court Justice Schroder Dies
The family of former Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Wil Schroder says he has died.
His cousin, Kenton County Judge-executive Steve Arlinghaus, told The Kentucky Enquirer that the 67-year-old passed away late Saturday night.
Schroder retired from the court in January after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. Before being elected to an eight-year term on the Supreme Court in 2006, he served on the Court of Appeals for 15 years and as a trial judge on Kenton District Court for nearly eight years.