Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri June 13, 2014
Former Credit Union CEO Facing Fraud Charges
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation indicted a Clarksville woman accused of defrauding the financial institution she led.
TBI Special Agents report that Christina Pace, as Chief Executive Officer of Gateway Credit Union, altered monthly balance sheets over the course of nearly 2 years, costing Gateway a net loss of approximately 400 thousand dollars. Additionally,
Agents developed information that Pace misused a corporate credit card for her personal benefit.
Though Pace paid back the Credit Union after an audit, Gateway Credit Union terminated her employment. A Montgomery County Grand Jury has charged the 34-year-old with 17 counts of Forgery. Pace turned herself into the Montgomery County Jail Thursday, where she was released after posting 5,000 dollars bond.