Most Active Stories
- Murray Human Rights Commission Postpones Bringing Ordinance Forward To Allow Community Input
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Billionaire Spent Millions In Charity, But Avoided Mine Fines
- Bob Davies: Board of Regents will Discuss Proposed Tobacco Ban and Employee Raises
- [Live Video] Sounds Good Live Lunch: Dan Cohen Today
Fri June 13, 2014
Former Credit Union CEO Facing Fraud Charges
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation indicted a Clarksville woman accused of defrauding the financial institution she led.
TBI Special Agents report that Christina Pace, as Chief Executive Officer of Gateway Credit Union, altered monthly balance sheets over the course of nearly 2 years, costing Gateway a net loss of approximately 400 thousand dollars. Additionally,
Agents developed information that Pace misused a corporate credit card for her personal benefit.
Though Pace paid back the Credit Union after an audit, Gateway Credit Union terminated her employment. A Montgomery County Grand Jury has charged the 34-year-old with 17 counts of Forgery. Pace turned herself into the Montgomery County Jail Thursday, where she was released after posting 5,000 dollars bond.