Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed September 30, 2009
Former CEO Pleads Guilty to Felony Theft
By Angela Hatton
Metropolis, IL – The former chief executive officer of the Massac Memorial Hospital in Illinois has pled guilty to felony theft. Jeff Durham pled guilty to misusing a company credit card. Massac State's Attorney Patrick Windhorst Durham received 24 months conditional discharge. He must also pay twelve hundred dollars in fines and fees and submit his DNA as a felon. Prior to his plea, Durham paid nearly 30-thousand dollars in restitution to the hospital.