Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed September 30, 2009
Former CEO Pleads Guilty to Felony Theft
By Angela Hatton
Metropolis, IL – The former chief executive officer of the Massac Memorial Hospital in Illinois has pled guilty to felony theft. Jeff Durham pled guilty to misusing a company credit card. Massac State's Attorney Patrick Windhorst Durham received 24 months conditional discharge. He must also pay twelve hundred dollars in fines and fees and submit his DNA as a felon. Prior to his plea, Durham paid nearly 30-thousand dollars in restitution to the hospital.