Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed September 30, 2009
Former CEO Pleads Guilty to Felony Theft
By Angela Hatton
Metropolis, IL – The former chief executive officer of the Massac Memorial Hospital in Illinois has pled guilty to felony theft. Jeff Durham pled guilty to misusing a company credit card. Massac State's Attorney Patrick Windhorst Durham received 24 months conditional discharge. He must also pay twelve hundred dollars in fines and fees and submit his DNA as a felon. Prior to his plea, Durham paid nearly 30-thousand dollars in restitution to the hospital.