Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed October 23, 2013
Fmr. Rep. Arnold's Lawyer Files Response To Sexual Harrassment Lawsuit
A lawyer representing former state representative John Arnold of Sturgis said claims he sexually harassed Legislative Research Commission Staffers should be barred by the statute of limitations and the suit against him should be dismissed.
Bowling Green attorney Steven Downey filed a four-page response this week in Franklin County Circuit Court on behalf of Arnold.
The lawsuit stems from two female legislative staffers who contend Arnold inappropriately touched them and made lewd and vulgar comments.
The women’s lawyer said there is no legal problem with the five-year statute of limitations on Arnold’s behavior.