Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon May 7, 2007
Fletcher for Governor
By Jim Michael
M – Four years ago he accomplished what many thought couldn't be done - Ernie Fletcher, a Republican, won Kentucky's top job. Part of the reason, some say, is because of the outgoing Governor's infidelity scandal. And not long ago, it looked like Fletcher's own scandal, illegal hiring and firing, would cost him this race. As Governor Fletcher tells Jim Michael, "don't bank on it."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with Governor Fletcher.