Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon May 7, 2007
Fletcher for Governor
By Jim Michael
M – Four years ago he accomplished what many thought couldn't be done - Ernie Fletcher, a Republican, won Kentucky's top job. Part of the reason, some say, is because of the outgoing Governor's infidelity scandal. And not long ago, it looked like Fletcher's own scandal, illegal hiring and firing, would cost him this race. As Governor Fletcher tells Jim Michael, "don't bank on it."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with Governor Fletcher.