Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 29, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – The National Weather Service is predicting possible floods tonight and tomorrow in western Kentucky and southern Illinois. Weather service spokesman Rick Shanklin says unseasonably heavy rainfall has led to the possibility of flash floods. The region could see between three and five inches over the next few days, with rain perhaps continuing into Halloween night. Weather service officials recommend residents clean out drains and ditches ahead of tonight to help alleviate flooding potential.