Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu January 10, 2013
Fire Destroys Paris Landmark
A fire has destroyed a former antique mall near downtown Paris. The blaze broke out shortly after 6 p.m. yesterday on north Market Street.
Within minutes, the former Market 414 Furniture and Antique Mall was engulfed in flames. Several other departments were called in to help fight the fire, including Murray-Calloway County. No injuries were reported and responders took about two hours to bring the fire under control. The cause has not yet been determined.