Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu January 10, 2013
Fire Destroys Paris Landmark
A fire has destroyed a former antique mall near downtown Paris. The blaze broke out shortly after 6 p.m. yesterday on north Market Street.
Within minutes, the former Market 414 Furniture and Antique Mall was engulfed in flames. Several other departments were called in to help fight the fire, including Murray-Calloway County. No injuries were reported and responders took about two hours to bring the fire under control. The cause has not yet been determined.