Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu January 10, 2013
Fire Destroys Paris Landmark
A fire has destroyed a former antique mall near downtown Paris. The blaze broke out shortly after 6 p.m. yesterday on north Market Street.
Within minutes, the former Market 414 Furniture and Antique Mall was engulfed in flames. Several other departments were called in to help fight the fire, including Murray-Calloway County. No injuries were reported and responders took about two hours to bring the fire under control. The cause has not yet been determined.