Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu January 10, 2013
Fire Destroys Paris Landmark
A fire has destroyed a former antique mall near downtown Paris. The blaze broke out shortly after 6 p.m. yesterday on north Market Street.
Within minutes, the former Market 414 Furniture and Antique Mall was engulfed in flames. Several other departments were called in to help fight the fire, including Murray-Calloway County. No injuries were reported and responders took about two hours to bring the fire under control. The cause has not yet been determined.