Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Wed December 12, 2012
Federal Computers Donated to Help IL Veterans
Illinois state officials are donating computers from the federal government to help veterans find jobs. The Illinois Department of Central Management Services and state Veterans Affairs says 100 refurbished computers will be given to organizations throughout the state so veterans can get online access to job training and state and federal resources.
The U.S. General Services Administration and National Association of State Agencies for Surplus Property worked to make the desktop computers available.