Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed December 12, 2012
Federal Computers Donated to Help IL Veterans
Illinois state officials are donating computers from the federal government to help veterans find jobs. The Illinois Department of Central Management Services and state Veterans Affairs says 100 refurbished computers will be given to organizations throughout the state so veterans can get online access to job training and state and federal resources.
The U.S. General Services Administration and National Association of State Agencies for Surplus Property worked to make the desktop computers available.