Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon August 24, 2009
Father-Son Death Under Investigation
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – Hopkinsville coroner's office officials will soon release toxicology tests on a father and son found dead last Friday. The Kentucky New Era reports a woman found 52-year-old David Wright and 18-year-old Joe Wright unresponsive in their home Friday. Authorities believe the men died that day. Both had a history of substance abuse, and prescription medication filled the day before was missing from the home. Authorities do not believe anyone else was involved. An investigation into the deaths is ongoing.