Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon August 24, 2009
Father-Son Death Under Investigation
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – Hopkinsville coroner's office officials will soon release toxicology tests on a father and son found dead last Friday. The Kentucky New Era reports a woman found 52-year-old David Wright and 18-year-old Joe Wright unresponsive in their home Friday. Authorities believe the men died that day. Both had a history of substance abuse, and prescription medication filled the day before was missing from the home. Authorities do not believe anyone else was involved. An investigation into the deaths is ongoing.