Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon August 24, 2009
Father-Son Death Under Investigation
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – Hopkinsville coroner's office officials will soon release toxicology tests on a father and son found dead last Friday. The Kentucky New Era reports a woman found 52-year-old David Wright and 18-year-old Joe Wright unresponsive in their home Friday. Authorities believe the men died that day. Both had a history of substance abuse, and prescription medication filled the day before was missing from the home. Authorities do not believe anyone else was involved. An investigation into the deaths is ongoing.