Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon September 30, 2013
Fancy Farm Church Makes List Of Historic Places
The rural church in Fancy Farm that's home to Kentucky's premier political event has been approved for inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Kentucky Historic Preservation Review Board approved the designation for the St. Jerome's Catholic Church complex on Friday.
The National Park Service has final say, which is expected within a couple of months. Politicians gather at St. Jerome each August for political speeches.