Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Mon September 30, 2013
Fancy Farm Church Makes List Of Historic Places
The rural church in Fancy Farm that's home to Kentucky's premier political event has been approved for inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Kentucky Historic Preservation Review Board approved the designation for the St. Jerome's Catholic Church complex on Friday.
The National Park Service has final say, which is expected within a couple of months. Politicians gather at St. Jerome each August for political speeches.