Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Sun July 22, 2012
Fair Seeks Out Potential Foster and Adoptive Parents
Potential Adoptive and foster parents in the region will have access to some welcome resources in the coming weeks. Murray State University and a nationwide child advocacy group are hosting the Connect, Celebrate and Explore: Foster Care and Adoption Fair.
The event is designed to help those assisting children to connect and support one another.
Click the link above to hear WKMS’ Drew Adams speak to Murray State University’s Training Resource Center Director Caroline Crump about children in the area who are in need and the potential parents who may give them a home.
The Connect, Celebrate and Explore Foster Care and Adoption Fair will be held July 28th at 2:00pm at the Owensboro Christian Church. For more information about the fair or to learn more about foster and adoptive care, visit wkms.org.